Note 4 - Black or White?

PerilousMutant

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I am going to buy a Note 4 next week but I am not too sure what colour to get. I have had all black phones previously and like the idea of a white phone but the black one looks so nice too! Which do you think I should go for?

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I have the black Note 4. I like black because the cases look better on it in my opinion. Plus you can never go wrong with black lol. But like you I have had many black phones. I wanted the White but they didn't have not. They were on back order a few months ago. So I think you should try white.

Posted via my Samsung GALAXY Note 4

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Both are good, go with whatever suits your personality better. My Note is black but it's just my personal choice because I'm not very keep on white phones. Also it was mentioned a few times that the back cover on a white one does not feel as good as it does on the black. But the choice is yours entirely, both are excellent devices.

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
If your previous phone was black, get white. To me it makes it feel more like I'm getting something totally new and fresh. I have black and it feels more executive to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

spotnjack

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
If your previous phone was black, get white. To me it makes it feel more like I'm getting something totally new and fresh. I have black and it feels more executive to me.

Never thought of it like that. Personally, I prefer the black phones, for the same reason as a previous commenter mentioned: I think the cases look better. However, it's all personal preference.

calebleesdad

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Like you, I wrestled with buying white or black. Ordered black and then switched before shipping. Haven't had a white phone since a Motorola rokr (ages ago). No remorse for getting the white note 4. To me the screen looks brighter with the white bezels. Just my preference.

staffman28

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I bought the white one myself (1st white phone ever) and put the black flip cover on it. It looks great to me. My daughter says it looks like an ice cream sandwich. :)

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
When I was using iPhone I did have one white one but the white boarder really stands out when looking at the screen. You do get use to it but needless to say that was my last white phone I've had.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the white Note 4. I've always owned white iPhones so I had to carry on the tradition with this one. Only black phone I have owned is the Nexus 4.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the white as well. Love it. Looks great in the cases. I have the view fades in the gold the charcoal and the berry. It looks good in all of them.
I see both men and women with white phones. Its not girly. Its sharp!

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've the black one, it looks and feels less plasticky than the white. But again it's preference.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

That's what I also done never had white before