Got a Note 4 Clone/ International version, heres what happened in the last 3 days

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So, my phone worked perfectly fine! I was enjoying it and all its works, and today (3rd day) the top corner of my screen (GapGate) decides to pop up. Hitting the power button, I see that the freaking LCD screen where the S Pen is, freaking cracked! By itself! Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, Idk, but tell me what you guys have experienced! I'm sending it back this weekend to get fixed, cause no one around in my area fixes the LCD screens or don't have the part :/

Last edited:

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a Note 4 clone? Do you really believe getting it exchanged with another clone is going to solve the issue with a defect? I would believe that your going to run into issues with the replacement soon after.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So, my phone worked perfectly fine! I was enjoying it and all its works, and today (3rd day) the top corner of my screen (GapGate) decides to pop up. Hitting the power button, I see that the freaking LCD screen where the S Pen is, freaking cracked! By itself! Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, Idk, but tell me what you guys have experienced! I'm sending it back this weekend to get fixed, cause no one around in my area fixes the LCD screens or don't have the part :/

well, you brought a fake

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

You say you bought a Note 4 clone which means there is nothing authentic about the phone. Chances are, no one here will have experience with that phone clone that you have. Throw it away and buy a real Note 4. Why waste time with that?

I bought my phone direct from the carrier so I have a real Note 4 with no problems.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You got a FAKE Note 4, so not really surprising. This sub forum is for discussing authentic Samsung Galaxy Note 4. A clone /fake is much more likely to have issues

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

You might have more luck posting in the Fake/Clone Phone forum. This one is meant for real phones.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana