Sim Card Full Message

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Last night, I started getting a message that said my sim card was almost full. After about an hour, I got a message saying that my sim card was full and to delete some some things on it to free up space. I have never had a phone set up to store contacts on a sim card. When I tapped the warning, it brought up a list of messages that were on it and none of them made sense. It seems like they were some kind of debugging messages because each one had a > OK after each one. I deleted them.

I did go to the T-Mobile website yesterday morning and changed sim cards so that I didn't have to use an adaptor for my old sim to make it fit in the Note 4. Maybe it had something to do with this but I've never had that happen before when changing sim cards on the same phone number.

Google brought up a few other people who had the same problem but I really didn't find an answer.

Anyone know what is causing this? I don't have an SD card installed yet either.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I got it too a few weeks ago, didn't really think much of it as I just cleared it but definitely strange because I always deleted my voice mails.