Unified Daemon????

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
A little help please as to what this is (Unified Daemon)? I have seen it listed in the running apps list when I was deleting or disabling apps I didn't want, but wasn't sure if this was something I should delete and last night I got this stopped notice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-09-23-42-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-09-23-42-09.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 62

sbhatia1981

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
It is something to do with stock weather widget, if you disable it then you won't get connection to weather widget.
The error you seeing is prob it was stopped, restart should fix it.

Posted via the Android Central App

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
It is something to do with stock weather widget, if you disable it then you won't get connection to weather widget.
The error you seeing is prob it was stopped, restart should fix it.

Thank you, I don't use the stock weather app. Wondering how you know its associated with the weather app? Just my inquiring mind LOL. I do understand and have seen the 'stopped' with apps before. I am wondering what the 'Unified Daemon actually is?

sbhatia1981

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, I don't use the stock weather app. Wondering how you know its associated with the weather app? Just my inquiring mind LOL. I do understand and have seen the 'stopped' with apps before. I am wondering what the 'Unified Daemon actually is?

Try to disable it and then enter the location on the widget, it will say connection not available.
Like you I like to play with things so figured it that way!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke