I freaking love battery life

Tatt2014

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I agree,the battery life on the Note 4 is far more than what i expected !!!! I love this phone and the fast charge also:cool:

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
One person's medium is another person's light when it comes to usage. A screenshot of the initial battery screen showing time on battery is pointless without shots of the detailed history screen (displayed after taking the graph) AND the screen use details screen (displayed after scrolling down the battery stats list and tapping the entry for screen.

Seeing screen on statistics and wakelock activity during screen off times is a better way to judge someone else's definition of their usage pattern against one's own.

I'm not disputing anyone's claims, I think battery life is great too, but without further details these threads tend to just spin.

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how you guys get this kind of battery life. Mine sucks. And I only have between 1-3 hours of screen time. Maybe it's the fact that I have an SD card and a smart watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

nemopsp

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I could probably get that if I only used my phone like 2 hours a day, but personally I get about 6 and half on screen time in just alittle over 17 hours that is a full day for me 100% to 1% of battery

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I could probably get that if I only used my phone like 2 hours a day, but personally I get about 6 and half on screen time in just alittle over 17 hours that is a full day for me 100% to 1% of battery

That is why battery stats matter per user. He is just showing his -- which shows the battery can be very beneficial even to light / medium users :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane