Lollipop is Finally out for the Note 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It's only a matter of time before my Note Edge and Note 4 are infected with Lollipop. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the menus and such look better than they did on the Nexus 6.

from the Note Edge📱

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Kies backup works really well. Just make sure that you check mark EVERYTHING to backup. Update phone, run Kies again and restore your latest backup.

Posted via Android Central App

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
but i want ittttttttttt.....

haha kidding anyway thats strange couse they state is available for the 910f..... havent they learn from apple? update for all together...

how lng usually it could take until i'll get it too?

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
but i want ittttttttttt.....

haha kidding anyway thats strange couse they state is available for the 910f..... havent they learn from apple? update for all together...

how lng usually it could take until i'll get it too?

If you want it that bad and can't wait you can always flash it with odin.

kelton

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Talking to a Verizon guy yesterday (famous last words, I know), he said that the simplified low-bloat software version for the S6 will come to the Note 4 as well.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Talking to a Verizon guy yesterday (famous last words, I know), he said that the simplified low-bloat software version for the S6 will come to the Note 4 as well.
The only reason I question that is what if you don't think the software is bloat (I certainly don't feel that way but imagine that someone, somewhere, in some alternate universe may). They're going to remove their "bloat" software and if you wanted it (remember our alternate universe here) you'd have to download it?

from a dark Note 4📡

kelton

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's what he said.....you'd download the bits you like. Big stuff, like the Magazine thing, are most annoying to me.
Frankly, if I was never told to dislike TouchWiz in these forums, I wouldn't even know that it was annoying!

Anoles

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

I held back updating my Nexus 10, and I am very glad that I did. After actually getting my hands on a Nexus 7 with Lollipop, I have decided to keep Kitkat on my Nexus 10 indefinitely. I am already reading a few complaints about the European Note 4 running Lollipop, namely with the lack of a mute feature and other odd menu changes. I also don't like most of the UI changes specific to TouchWiz.

barrettdaniel

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I held back updating my Nexus 10, and I am very glad that I did. After actually getting my hands on a Nexus 7 with Lollipop, I have decided to keep Kitkat on my Nexus 10 indefinitely. I am already reading a few complaints about the European Note 4 running Lollipop, namely with the lack of a mute feature and other odd menu changes. I also don't like most of the UI changes specific to TouchWiz.

I hate how they've removed the mute feature! I use that multiple times a day! Some manufacturers have put in on their variations though I believe.