Note 4 camera blurry

Chance

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Every time I open up the camera is blurry. I touch the screen to get it to fix it nothing. I click and hold .. nothing.
It just randomly starts to focus.
Sometimes it takes several minutes.
My camera does not have the film on it.
It's my note 4 broken?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dan29466

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this sounds insane, but it's true. The focus mechanism might be stuck. Power off the phone and then smack the phone against the palm of your hand so that the camera area is hitting your palm. Give it a couple of whacks in one direction and test it. If that doesn't work, power off again and give it a couple of whacks the other way. No, I'm not trolling you, I just had to do this to my daughter's phone at Christmas time. I didn't believe for a second that it would make any difference, but it actually fixed the problem 100% and she's hasn't had an issue since.

Dan

...and yes, I did feel like an [edited by Moderator] banging a $700 device against my hand to "fix" it.

[edited by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reagen Gotti

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Ok, this sounds insane, but it's true. The focus mechanism might be stuck. Power off the phone and then smack the phone against the palm of your hand so that the camera area is hitting your palm. Give it a couple of whacks in one direction and test it. If that doesn't work, power off again and give it a couple of whacks the other way. No, I'm not trolling you, I just had to do this to my daughter's phone at Christmas time. I didn't believe for a second that it would make any difference, but it actually fixed the problem 100% and she's hasn't had an issue since.

Dan

...and yes, I did feel like an [edited by Moderator] banging a $700 device against my hand to "fix" it.

[edited by Moderator]

I'll be dammed!! I did exactly what you said and it worked! Thanks👊

soul fly

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Dan

[edited by Moderator]

Brutal Riot Girl

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site

Dan

[edited by Moderator]

My note 4's camera has always been blurry and I finally decided to see if this was normal, it's not, thank you, this helped fix it.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance