Where’s My Lollipop?

RobbyRob

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I love when people try to be passive aggressive about updates. I hate it when people say kitkat works fine why do you want the new one? Does it matter why they want the new one? In an age where we have so many options and software is ruling over phone specs, it is important for a lot of people to have the latest updates quickly. This is one area android has lagged in because of the fragmentation. I think it is a fair question to ask when someone will get the latest software when others are getting it already.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I love when people try to be passive aggressive about updates. I hate it when people say kitkat works fine why do you want the new one? Does it matter why they want the new one?

If people don't care about the updates, they feel like they're better than those who want them regardless of the respective reasons. It fuels some sort of inner feeling that they're superior and they feel like they need to share that.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree that's what this forum is about ask questions. I was just giving my thoughts, I'm excited to see how lollipop works.

Posted via the Android Central App

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I have Lollipop on my Nexus 9 and other than a slightly different look I really can't discern much difference from KitKat. But that's just me.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I love when people try to be passive aggressive about updates. I hate it when people say kitkat works fine why do you want the new one? Does it matter why they want the new one? In an age where we have so many options and software is ruling over phone specs, it is important for a lot of people to have the latest updates quickly. This is one area android has lagged in because of the fragmentation. I think it is a fair question to ask when someone will get the latest software when others are getting it already.

If you want fast updates go get nexus .....if you bought s flagship phone in the last year or 2 you will get it ... Your phone isn't going to break because it doesn't have the latest android update

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63