NBA, Samsung team up for VR (Courtside seats)

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Courtside seats at an NBA game. Sounds exciting. Who's game?

NBA, Samsung put full-court press on virtual reality

"The National Basketball Association will be capturing the All-Star game, along with the 3-point shooting, slam-dunk contest and slam-dunk practices in virtual reality — promising hoops fans with the proper equipment an immersive 360-degree viewing experience."

Last edited:

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I really don't understand the lack of interest in the Gear VR. I think it is fabulous. I even take the Gear VR to work, there is no better way to spend a break period than in VR. All time and place stops when you put the Gear VR on. It is like you left work, went to another planet and then returned to work another day. I have to guess it is so foreign to people that they are scared of it. I will be checking Milk VR for the basketball events. I am not a huge basketball fan but court-side seats? And the dunk contest, can't imagine how great that will be to view it from the perfect position. Just this morning, snowing outside and to early to get up and around. Dropped the Note 4 in the Gear VR and stepped off this planet and into another world far away. Awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781