Recommendations for Icon packs/Themes

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I have recently download Moonshine and Longshadow icon packs and was wondering what else you all would suggest. I see some pretty amazing home screens.

I am using Nova launcher.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That's like someone recommending flavors. Look at them and download what you like. Everyone has different taste.

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I have recently download Moonshine and Longshadow icon packs and was wondering what else you all would suggest. I see some pretty amazing home screens.

I am using Nova launcher.

Besides what Javier said check out google+ as there are tons of themer and android community's.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I would definitely recommend the 7 Null and Glasklart icon packs. If you're ever in the mood to make an iOS looking theme the Flat iOS icon pack is nice.

Also, the Orbis, Balx, and Flatty icon packs offer a nice change as well.

Have fun!

from the✒ Note Pro 12.2 📒📡

CBreen28

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
That's like someone recommending flavors. Look at them and download what you like. Everyone has different taste.

Not neccessarily. If someone new to my area asks where is a good place to eat, I wouldn't say well it's personal tastes, you're going to have to just try them all. Not helpful at all.....

Posted via the Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Not neccessarily. If someone new to my area asks where is a good place to eat, I wouldn't say well it's personal tastes, you're going to have to just try them all. Not helpful at all.....

All you can really do is recommend what you like or what you've heard other people like.

from the✒ Note Pro 12.2 📒📡

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I like dark stroke, glassik, tymaxx, and stealth. There's more but I can't think of them all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084