Does the note 4 have this feature?

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So on my Turbo I could say it to automatically mute all sounds at midnight. It would also detect when I was driving and would connect to my cars bluetooth and open my music app for me. Is there a way to do something like this or similar on the note 4? Not a deal breaker. Love the note 4, but it was handy. Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's a Blocking mode in Settings that can turn off selectively at whatever times you want.

If Bluetooth is on, it should connect to the car, and there are "Car Mode" apps that can do various things, like play music on connect, or you can use Tasker to automate it (and the sound mute by time).

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
So on my Turbo I could say it to automatically mute all sounds at midnight. It would also detect when I was driving and would connect to my cars bluetooth and open my music app for me. Is there a way to do something like this or similar on the note 4? Not a deal breaker. Love the note 4, but it was handy. Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

Yup...one word for you buddy --> Tasker!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Blocking Mode and Driving Mode with Bluetooth active will do what you require. No need for any additional apps.

bat0nas

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Tasker?

I use LLAMA (free alternative to tasker) already four years without any issues at all.

I mute the sounds at night, mute camera sounds, switching on off data and wireless depending on where I am or what time it is etc etc etc...

LLAMA! :)

Sent from my mobile device

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I use LLAMA (free alternative to tasker) already four years without any issues at all.

+1 for Llama. It does every automation task I want except I haven't figured out how to get it to turn on Bluetooth automatically when I get in the car.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I use silent time. It's a free app that allows me to silence my phone whenever I choose. I currently have it set to go automatically silent during work hours.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC