non-blat SM-N910T

Furieus

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought a galaxy note 4 off a buddy. When I got the phone it had no bloatware, no carrier startup splash, nothing, just a plain Note 4 rom. Turns out the model I have according to Kies is the SM-N910T. I updated it through kies and for some reason I thought I had kies auto backup my phone. Apparently I was very wrong. Now after the update and reboot I have a T-Mobile splash screen and shutdown screen, and T-Mobile apps. I just want to go back to the old firmware. I tried searching for a bit, couldn't find a ROM without T-Mobile bloatware, I've found rooted roms, but in all honesty i don't care for it to be rooted, if its my last resort then i guess i'll go for it. Anyone know of a non-rooted ROM that doesn't have the bloatware for an SM-N910T?

Furieus

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Sigh, I assume even if I traded it back for another and it was how it was before, once 5.0 is rolled out and its updated via software update it'll roll out 5.0 branded by T-Mobile?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Sigh, I assume even if I traded it back for another and it was how it was before, once 5.0 is rolled out and its updated via software update it'll roll out 5.0 branded by T-Mobile?

I would assume so . The 4 models in the states each have their own model number and t-mobile is he SM-910T ...Verizon has the V and AT&T has their own versions . You would want the international one but you'll lose LTE probably

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol