Where can I find a factory unlocked Note 4 that will run on a 4G LTE network like AT&T’s.?

RDelSanto

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for a factory unlocked Galaxy Note 4 that will run on a 4G LTE network like AT&T’s.

I live in Chicago, there are 2 Galaxy Note 4’s that have the Exynos Octa-Core that can cover 4G LTE here. #1. N910C (Int’l) and #2. N910U. Their stats look identical. I don’t travel internationally at all so the Int'l "Note 4 phablet" isn't necessary but if it's a better phone I'll get it. Can someone tell me which one is best for the US? Is there a different N910 version I should look at instead of C and U? Please advise!

road_kill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for a factory unlocked Galaxy Note 4 that will run on a 4G LTE network like AT&T’s.

I believe the u is the international one that has 4g lte, at least what I saw on amazon

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for a factory unlocked Galaxy Note 4 that will run on a 4G LTE network like AT&T’s.

AT&T uses band 17 almost everywhere for LTE, so if the phone covers band 17, it'll work here. (You can verify that with LTE Discovery to see what band you're on in Chicago.) So that looks like the C.

(Neither one is "better", they just cover different bands. (And neither the Qualcom nor the Exynos are really better - if you run different benchmarks [raw CPU, memory access, video, etc., etc., you'll find that one is faster at some things, the other is faster at others. The only reason to not buy the N900A is the locked bootloader. I'd sooner buy a W8 [TMobile].)