Why don't retailers stock Note 4 cases?

Syn1cal

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Sure there are a couple cases at the carrier stores... but I've gone into big box stores like Walmart and the selection is pitiful. Walmart doesn't stock ANY Note 4 cases at all, they have a literal wall of iPhone cases and the rest Android section is mostly Android S3-S5 cases. Whats the deal? This is one of the most powerful and popular phones around and no one carries cases for them. Well there's always Amazon..

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Sure there are a couple cases at the carrier stores... but I've gone into big box stores like Walmart and the selection is pitiful. Walmart doesn't stock ANY Note 4 cases at all, they have a literal wall of iPhone cases and the rest Android section is mostly Android S3-S5 cases. Whats the deal? This is one of the most powerful and popular phones around and no one carries cases for them. Well there's always Amazon..

Diztronic TPU. best value by far -

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 : Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, there is just a fraction of Note 4s being sold as there are iPhones so it's more profitable for case manufacturers to make cases for the iPhone then the Note 4. You can find more cases online then in stores. Just read user reviews before buying. IN case you don't know, there is an accessories forum within the Note 4 forum here where people share reviews of cases they've bought online.

I am using the S View case on my Note 4. What's even worse is trying to find a nice case for the Note Edge. I've been going caseless on my Note Edge. I may never bother looking for a case for it. My boss at my job has a black case on his Note Edge and I'm not sure I like it.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Walmart needs all the shelf space for their 100's of different iPhone cases and Otterboxes and such. Walmart and Target seem to just cater to the Apple crowd.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

You don't go to a retailer to buy a case for the phone...THEY WILL RIP you off! Have you been to best buy? I am sure they carry some Note 4 cases, but their phone case prices in general is outrageous at best!

i got my case from Amazon...go to Amazon or ebay...you will find a great selection of not just cheap ones but branded ones as well!

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
You don't go to a retailer to buy a case for the phone...THEY WILL RIP you off! Have you been to best buy? I am sure they carry some Note 4 cases, but their phone case prices in general is outrageous at best!

i got my case from Amazon...go to Amazon or ebay...you will find a great selection of not just cheap ones but branded ones as well!

Yep.. I've pretty well given up on local retailers. I'm also an Amazon & eBay fan... If you go to eBay, you can spend an easy fifteen minutes going through all the Note 4 cases.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There were probably more iPhones and s3-s5 sold,which is why those phones had cases.

If you need to buy in store, go to the carrier stores. Keep in mind that you may need to go to your specific carrier as some cases might not fit all versions

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I would advise against eBay. Lots of fakes. If you do buy, make sure to buy from the official stores, not a third-party.

For amazon, only buy directly from amazon or the retailer.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
There adjust too many variations of cases and phones, with too small a margin for local retailers. Best variety will come from Amazon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I am using the S View case on my Note 4. What's even worse is trying to find a nice case for the Note Edge. I've been going caseless on my Note Edge. I may never bother looking for a case for it. My boss at my job has a black case on his Note Edge and I'm not sure I like it.
I'm using the UAG case for my Note Edge. I really like it but it may not be your style.

🔋from the Note 4✒ 📒

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Let's be honest, IPhones sell more than Note 4. Also people with Iphones are more willing to spend money than Android owners.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
There'e your first problem, Walmart and stores like it cater to the dumbphone crowd that are cheaper and hence sell more. Iphones and older galaxy phones which people tend to buy there cause most people can't afford all the comes with having the latest greatest every year of upgrades. I always get my cases and cover online, no tax free shipping and better selection. Got the wireless charging back cover when they first come out for the Note 4 and still haven't seen one of them in any store yet. I like the exclusivity the Note 4 offers. Carrier stores may have the case you want but with a huge mark up in cost.

wetermommy

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I've only found some at best buy, but they are expensive. Amazon is an awesome alternative to local retailers.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463