New TouchWiz for Note 4 similar to the S6?

nemopsp

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: New TouchWiz for Note 4?

Is it safe to assume the Note 4 will get this revamped TouchWiz design unveiled for the S6?

I'll b honest, as much as I'd like this as well is highly unlikely, reason is this is one on the selling points to the Galaxy S6, an might b a selling point for the Note 5 later this year in October, but since but since the Galaxy S6 comes with 5.0.2 lollipop. Note 4 user may see it in a later update 5.0.2 or later tho USA don't even have 5.0.1 yet...

An your talking the Galaxy S series too not the Note series, the Note as more features over all so I'm not really sure how much lighter they can really make it.

A root solves most of these issue cause you cause remove bloatware anyways so I guess we will have to see what Samsung decides, personally they I think they made a big mistake by No removable battery and no sd slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tswfootball

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

It's just as likely as it is unlikely..

HTC and Sony seems to be the only ones who promises updates to their android skins, on older devices.

Tswfootball

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

I think that's quite a bad thing if you ask me.. Just because you have a 6 month old phone doesn't mean you shouldn't get a visual refresh that's been introduced in a newer phone..

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

Well that's your typical Samsung Experience you buy the next best thing and own it for 6 months it's already obsolete they couldn't care less. They just want you to buy another one every 6 months.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Well that's your typical Samsung Experience you buy the next best thing and own it for 6 months it's already obsolete they couldn't care less. They just want you to buy another one every 6 months.

That's electronics in general

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad