What feature from S6 do you want?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
What would be the number one feature that you would like on the note 4 from the s6? Something realistic of course.

I want double tap to open camera.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: what feature from s6 do you want?

Samsung Pay, Double Tap to open Camera. I'd wish the single-tap Fingerprint reader could be ported, but we know that's hardware, so no-can-do there :(
At least the ability to wake up the screen by swiping on the sensor would be nice, not needing to first turn the screen on and then swiping.

nemopsp

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site

Honestly even after seeing the Galaxy S6, the Note 4 is a way better choice, this could b the last Note with a removable battery and SD slot. I think those two things they should have kept, but I do like the newer figure print sensor, that how it should have been from the start! And I'd like to see a lightweight of TouchWiz hopefully Samsung can bring that to the Note 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

the camera for sure for me, finger print security and the new flat touch wiz.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The finger print thing would be nice but I am afraid it is probably more of a hardware issue.

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the improved fingerprint sensor would of been a pretty sweet update for the Note 4. But again that's a hardware thing.

Other than that, nothing really sticks, out as a must have for my N4.

Brian McMahon

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site

The new TW ui would be my top priority, I do know one thing though if the N5 is the same design as the S6 then it will be my last Samsung. No removable battery and sd card are a deal breaker for my usability. I still think they should have kept them although it's a great looking phone.

etdoner

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

New Gallery app (seems very refined) and S Health app.

Also overhauled and unbloated touchwiz would be welcome but it seems a bit hard as the air command windows itself would require several apps and features.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

The SSD esque internals, the improved fingerprint scanner and whatever improvements they have made to the camera.

I'm not fussed about the wireless charging and Samsung pay.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

The better improved camera although the camera is already awesome on the N4, improved fingerprint sensor and that's about it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Nothing, I'm waiting on the Note 5. :p If the Note 5 does not have the removable battery and sd card slot I'll stick with the 4.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Nothing, I'm waiting on the Note 5. :p If the Note 5 does not have the removable battery and sd card slot I'll stick with the 4.

Even if it doesn't have a sd card slot, I'll probably still get it. I have the 32 gig version plus a 64 gig SD card and haven't even scratched the surface on the storage contents.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just need double tap to open camera. Do you think it would be possible to put the pay thing on it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC