Verizon Note 4: Lollipop update, anyone know?

ejohnnyk

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Probably another month before a U.S. carrier sends out a Lollipop update. I always count on six months before a Samsung phone is updated, at least.

Racinghart91

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
its taking me to long, i was planned on keep this phone stock becouse of the "SUPPORT"
but as i allready knew somewhere, samsung support Sucks.

i am going to root this b*tch and flash a lollipop rom

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
its taking me to long, i was planned on keep this phone stock becouse of the "SUPPORT"
but as i allready knew somewhere, samsung support Sucks.

i am going to root this b*tch and flash a lollipop rom

Wouldn't recommend it...I know this website which posts a whole bunch of ROMs for different devices, and so far the ROMs they had for Note 4 were too poor. I saw two of them, and both killed some feature of the phone.

You should just wait and enjoy your phone as is

The website I was talking about is this --> GalaxyNote4Root.com - Learn How to Root Galaxy Note 4 and Install Custom ROM!

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope us verizon note 4 users do not get it for a while. I would rather just keep kit Kat on my note 4 because 5.0 is having battery draining issues across all phones on 5.0. Way better battery life on kit Kat is better to me then getting 5.0. Now if they can release a lollipop version that does not suffer battery life issues then I am fine with that and fine waiting another 6 months for the release if it took that long.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
A little Photoshop Verizon humor for us Verizon folks!!!

Screenshot_Verizon_Lollipop.jpg

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Every update takes more freedom away. I'm not in any hurry to get it. I need foxfi to work

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Every update takes more freedom away. I'm not in any hurry to get it. I need foxfi to work

With the issues being posted about Lollipop on the Verizon S5, I hope they take their time and get it right.

I just read through this entire thread and am impressed...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...sprint-lollipop-update-thoughts-comments.html

...of course, that's Sprint's version of Lollipop for the Note 4, not Verizon's! But one can hope!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith