No love from Verizon

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
A $700 phone and one small update since its release. No advanced calling and no Lollipop.

Some do not like advanced calling, but it can easily be disabled. Some don't like doing factory resets, but most who have done factory resets after Lollipop loves their phones again .

Just venting over Verizon's lack of concern for this expensive phone.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
From what I've seen with the lollipop update to the S5 it might be a good idea to wait. That update was disastrous.

Posted via the Android Central App

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It seems a large majority of S5 owners needed factory resets after the Lollipop update, which is not unusual after major OS updates.

I am not crazy about the lack of SD card and non removable batteries in the new S6 phones. This is not a trend I like. Motorola is already on board with this nonsense. Now Samsung.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Used to love my Verizon Galaxy S5. After it got Lollipop, I stopped loving it and started wishing for the S6 to arrive.

The S6 apparently will arrive without SD card slot and removable battery.

I am probably going to switch iPhones because of the reasons I mentioned above.

WTF. That's the equivalent of committing suicide because it's raining.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Used to love my Verizon Galaxy S5. After it got Lollipop, I stopped loving it and started wishing for the S6 to arrive.

The S6 apparently will arrive without SD card slot and removable battery.

I am probably going to switch iPhones because of the reasons I mentioned above.

I have to agree I have the S5 and Note 4 but if I were to pay that type of money for a phone with non removable battery I would rather go to Apple. I've been an android user for quiet sometime. Unless LG surprises me I would jump with them.

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
A $700 phone and one small update since its release. No advanced calling and no Lollipop.

Some do not like advanced calling, but it can easily be disabled. Some don't like doing factory resets, but most who have done factory resets after Lollipop loves their phones again .

Just venting over Verizon's lack of concern for this expensive phone.

What's advance calling?

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Lol...you think verizon cares ??

A company that comes out and just blatantly says it could care less if their customers switched over to T-mobile cuz T-mobile has rollover data would care about your Note 4's Lollipop update???

As other ppl are mentioning on this forum, yeah we would be lucky if v got one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa