Should I go for a Note 4?

A

AC Question

Thinking of going for the Note 4

I'm thinking of going for the Note 4 in the next month or two, coming from a Nexus 4 and this will be my first time using a Samsung phone so I have some questions.

Out of the currently 13GB out of the 16GB available for use on my phone, I'm using pretty much all of it with some apps I can't put on anymore due to lack of space. So with the Note 4, just how much of the 32GB is actually usable? I'm trying to figure whether or not expandable memory matters for me (coming from no expandable memory/internal battery) to think about waiting for the Note 5 or just going for the Note 4.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Thinking of going for the Note 4

I'm thinking of going for the Note 4 in the next month or two, coming from a Nexus 4 and this will be my first time using a Samsung phone so I have some questions.

Out of the currently 13GB out of the 16GB available for use on my phone, I'm using pretty much all of it with some apps I can't put on anymore due to lack of space. So with the Note 4, just how much of the 32GB is actually usable? I'm trying to figure whether or not expandable memory matters for me (coming from no expandable memory/internal battery) to think about waiting for the Note 5 or just going for the Note 4.
I've done a little searching online and see that the Note 4 may come with as much as 17GB of user available space on the 32GB model. Since I don't have the device and available memory may vary based on carrier, I couldn't say for certain how much space is actually available. However, since the device allows for expandable memory you should be able to address your storage needs with extra memory if needed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay