4K Sample for Note 4

rob367

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Its kinda hard to watch a video shot in 4k on youtube when you only get the 720p as your highest quality. Thanks for the video though.

Posted via the Android Central App

rsawitzky

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Its kinda hard to watch a video shot in 4k on youtube when you only get the 720p as your highest quality. Thanks for the video though.

What device are you using? On my note 4 I have all the options to 4k on youtube streams

rob367

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Im using a Note 4 on ATT. Ive gone through the whole spill of uninstalling the YT updates..restarting the phone and still dont have those options on there. By what ive read its the actual YT app that come on yhe phone. Starting to get irratated cause i cannot figure out how to get 1080 or 1440p on the app.

rsawitzky

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
This is probably a stupid qs but what is the difference between 2k and 4k?

Basically like the difference between 720p and 1080p, 2k is 1440p and 4k is 2160p.

Im using a Note 4 on ATT. Ive gone through the whole spill of uninstalling the YT updates..restarting the phone and still dont have those options on there. By what ive read its the actual YT app that come on yhe phone. Starting to get irratated cause i cannot figure out how to get 1080 or 1440p on the app.

Hmm that's very strange, I remember a while back the youtube app updated and allowed me to select the option, so it definitely is the app