Verizon Samsung galaxy note 4

Eric Hadrych

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Had the note 3 got the note 4 an gave my wife my note 3. AMAZING phones love then both. But I'm trying maximize storage I've bought many of my favorite movies an TV shows from Google play. An yea the 32gb internal memory is gone. Immediately after getting my note 4. I purchased a 128gb micro SD card. Installed it NOTHING it was a cheap one so I bought Samsungs 128 micro SD card. An still nothing. Went to best buy an spoke with a Samsung rep the card wouldn't even work in his note4 he suggested I buy a SanDisk 128gb card so I did. That being my 4th 128gb micro SD card. I surely figured I'd be golden. Well guess what STILL NOTHING. so I got a 64gb Samsung micro SD card it works great but my 96gb of complete storage is already maxed out. Need more space. Y wound a 128gb SD card work for me?????

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone is supposed to run 128GB cards. Since you have a SanDisk card, go to SanDisk microSD Tech Support, open a live chat (upper right on the screen) and ask if they can help you. Samsung cards should be just as high quality, but SanDisk is a lot easier to work with. (And if it's a Samsung bug that's causing the problem, SanDisk may modify their cards to work around it. They've already done that once (for a Samsung bug).

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Weird problem for sure. Myself and many others have 128gb microSDXC cards.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4