My callers can hear me but I can't hear them. I am losing sound, why? (Galaxy Note 4- Tmobile)?

selinab

May 14, 2013
Visit site
My callers can hear me but I can't hear them. I am losing sound. -Galaxy Note 4- Tmobile

I can be on a call - whether with bluetooth or not - and somewhere in the middle of the call I lose sound. But what's weird is that they can still hear me, i just can no longer hear them. I have T-Mobile. Not sure what the deal is. I've asked for a replacement but it did the same thing so I sent it back. I've deleted several apps, cleared my cache and nothing seems to work. Anybody else???

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: My callers can hear me but I can't hear them. I am losing sound. -Galaxy Note 4- Tmobile

Not happening on mine. If you switch to speakerphone, does the same happen? If so, does the same happen with music playback or just calls? Might be a T-Mobile issue rather than a hardware issue if it's random, but if it happens with music too, then it's a phone issue.

mikegyro

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: My callers can hear me but I can't hear them. I am losing sound. -Galaxy Note 4- Tmobile

On tmo too and the same thing happened to me yesterday while on the phone with tmo incidentally for another issue. I was using a bt headset. Seems like it's a tmo thing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463