Internet browser - what do you use?

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I used Chrome on all of my devices, and it syncs across them. I have not found a reason to venture off that reservation in years.

coldRooster

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I used to use Firefox but I found problems with multiple bank accounts and or credit cards saying it was incompatible with it so I switched back to chrome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Atlas for speed, Firefox for utility, power and safety. Chrome and Internet (Samsung's default) are still in storage, but frozen.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Chrome & Firefox for their syncing abilities & occasionally the stock one for no particular reason.

I used Firefox primarily on my PCs for years but recently started using IE because Firefox kept crashing on my PC, anyone else having this problem?

I know this is off the topic but since we're talking about browsers I've noticed lately Chrome & Firefox are constantly updating on my PC, at least once a week.

ipoetix

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
NEXT BROWSER is fabulous.

Eye-candy, built for swishing and swiping, fully loaded, very, VERY quick.

It's like nothing else out there, excellent for Note 4 stylus.

Beautiful.

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Chrome because of the seamless sync between phone and computer. On both my mac and my pc.

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been experiencing issues with Firefox after the Lollipop update? It's starting to crash a lot. Also, pages won't load or images will just be black or white. Pinch and zoom is all screwy. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, does nothing. I'm using Dolphin now.

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Funny thing is I never used the stock browser much at all.. I had Dolphin since my old Epic 4G. Then, it started being wonky on my S3 and started using Firefox because it syncs with my desktop and I never cared for Chrome.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I use the stock Samsung browser, Chrome and Ghostery. I find each has its uses and no one browser does everything well.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Firefox. It syncs with my desktop bookmarks. The less Google knows what I am doing, the better. :cool::p

I've not noticed any difference since Lollipop in terms of crashing and the like.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I would use the stock browser if it imported my Chrome bookmarks like my S3 used to. As it is, I have to use Chrome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia