Flashing Firmware/Note 4

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Good Evening All!

So I have been experiencing some trouble with the operating system of my Note 4. I have the North America or Canadian model and currently am with Telus. I have done some research over the net and have heard users of the Note 4 have gotten their handsets flashed which reset the firmware and haven't had any issues since. Apparently sometimes phones that come off the line are sketchy and need some refresh. So my question is, will this help my laggy, glitchy, Note 4, if so then how do I go about in doing it? Please message me so I can get some help with my handset. I can provide further info if needed. Thanks

Ryan.

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
1) Read [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN. That should be all you need, except a source of the ROM file, to flash the phone.

2) Firmware for Samsung SM-N910W8 - SamMobile has a Telus ROM (10th one down). You'll have to create a free account to download it. There are instructions on the download page too.

Should this fix any issues with my Note 4? It's definitely not running as well as everyone is saying. I have wiped cache, cache partition and factory reset numerous times and I just have issues, it'll be fine for a couple days then start acting up. I want to flash to the original Samsung Note 4 stock firmware or os I guess. I know phone very well but firmware and software I'm just getting to know this realm haha. Oh ya also, will this void any warranties on my Note 4?

Thanks for the reply!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan