Why won't my Note 4 turn on?

dpgoose

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Having issues with note 4 not turning on, HELP!!!!

I am having big issues with my Note 4. I charged it for 2 hours yesterday on the fast charger, when to turn it on after that and it would not, only got a blinking red light. Got to work and charged it on a different charger, and it turned on with 1% battery. Was working fine since that, then this morning, turned it on, rainbow spots on the screen, then it finally turned on. My wife took it to sprint for me this morning to check it out, it was working fine. She brought it home, it was off again and will not charge or turn back on. I NEED HELP!!!!!

Brian W1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Having issues with note 4 not turning on, HELP!!!!

I would try getting another battery. For 10 bucks, it's worth a shot.

dpgoose

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site

I've only have had the phone for 10 or 15 days. I know I should go to sprint again, one with a repair center. The girl my wife dealt with said to look online for cures.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Try a different outlet yet? Or maybe different surge protector?

Could be a defective cable or charger or both.

It should only take 70 to 90 min to charge from 1% in a good/working wall outlet.

dpgoose

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site

Yes, tried a different house even. I unplugged the phone and now the red light is just staying on. Really fed up right now. Im going to have to wait and hit sprint on Sunday or Monday due to work schedule it looks like.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Plug the charger in. Leave it on all night. It sounds like the battery came dead, you used it that way and it's going to have to be fully charged and fully discharged a few times before it "settles in".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress