Camera problems - blurry photos

Aaron Gill

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
It is so random but my camera can be gd 1 day then completely crap another day tryed all settings but l get so many blurred photos

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Explain in more detail how you are taking the picture (conditions) and what you are taking a picture of

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

NCzerniak83

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
It is so random but my camera can be gd 1 day then completely crap another day tryed all settings but l get so many blurred photos

Posted via the Android Central App
I know exactly what you are talking about. This seems to be a glitch in some of the cameras on the Note 4. The only solution, if you're talking about the same problem I had, which it sounds like you are, is to get it replaced with a refurbished model at your nearest carrier store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Did you remove the piece of protective film from the camera lens?

My dad's note4 was shipped with one when he got it.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
You would have to be completely blind not to see the film ??????

Not true. At least some phones had a single small piece of plastic covering only the protective glass covering the lens - it was totally separate from the plastic covering the back of the phone. I didn't notice it at first and I am not completely blind.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Not true. At least some phones had a single small piece of plastic covering only the protective glass covering the lens - it was totally separate from the plastic covering the back of the phone. I didn't notice it at first and I am not completely blind.

What he says LOL

NCzerniak83

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Well my phone did have the plastic covering and it was one of the first things I noticed and one of the first things taken off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance