Help please

Leafs1201

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I've just took delivery of my Note 4 and noticed a few things before opening the box, I ordered (from Amazon.co.uk) the SM-N910F version but actually received the SM-N910C version I know the F is Europe and the C is Europe,Asia,South America versions but is there any difference in performance etc, tbh I haven't opened it as I'm annoyed that they've sent a different version to the one advertised, also once the order was placed it then told me that it came with a two pin plug rather than the three pin we use in England but they would send a three pin with it, what came was a three pin travel adapter plug which doesn't say anything about being a fast charging plug like I've seen in the YouTube unboxing videos.

I was so looking forward to ditching my iPhone and getting hold of the Note 4 but I'm not sure what to do about receiving a different version, some help from you knowledgeable people on the difference in versions would be much appreciated, thank you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I looked at both devices on amazon, and the bands are all the same. There might be one or two missing from one, but I don't think that is going to be a signal killer.

If I were you, I would contact Amazon before opening the package, see what they say. They should be able to exchange it even if you open it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol