Camera Settings and Modes Missing From Camera Screen

jsabeh

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Just got my Note 4 and was going through the User's Manual and when I got to Camera I opened the camera app to shoot a picture. Matched the screen with the illustration in the manual and it did not match. Since I put a SD in, it showed on the screen. What was missing was the gear wheel that indicated the settings icon and it only showed 3 modes - Auto, Beauty Face and Panorama. I can't download more modes because the download icon is not there and I can't change the way the camera app interfaces because the settings gear is missing.

How do get all these things back to the screen like it shows in the manual?

anne oneus

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Just got my Note 4 and was going through the User's Manual and when I got to Camera I opened the camera app to shoot a picture. Matched the screen with the illustration in the manual and it did not match. Since I put a SD in, it showed on the screen. What was missing was the gear wheel that indicated the settings icon and it only showed 3 modes - Auto, Beauty Face and Panorama. I can't download more modes because the download icon is not there and I can't change the way the camera app interfaces because the settings gear is missing.

How do get all these things back to the screen like it shows in the manual?

Hi just wanna ask how did u do it? I have also the same problem with my note 4..i hope u can help me. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi just wanna ask how did u do it? I have also the same problem with my note 4..i hope u can help me. Thanks in advance
Sounds like the person's phone was in Easy Mode. Read the first link B. Diddy left for how to set your phone back to Standard Mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835