Microsoft's Outlook Preview for Android

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about this application if it will also support tasks and notes in time? It's a great app for email, contacts, and calendar but its just not complete. (sigh)

Thanks,

Update: sorry for the confusion, the app has the look and feel of 2013 that's why I confused it.

Last edited:

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Microsoft's Outlook 2013 Preview for Android

Yes - Mine is just called Microsoft Outlook Preview (no 2013). It's outstanding. I've been using it on my iPhone for a while and just put it on my new S6 Edge.

It's the old Accompli email program which I was using before Microsoft bought them a few months ago. Great email, calendar and contact management, all in one. Great move on Microsoft's part to buy this and they are making constant improvements to the App.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

I've been using it for a while now however, I only use it for my two email accounts. An outlook.com one and a live.com one. No calendar or anything like that. Works good for me.

Will6371

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site

I tried it on my Moto X and it wasn't a good experience, emails were sometimes 30 minutes behind my Surface 2 and iphone 6

I'm using the Samsung one now and it is so much better.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

I tried it on my Moto X and it wasn't a good experience, emails were sometimes 30 minutes behind my Surface 2 and iphone 6

I'm using the Samsung one now and it is so much better.

I have experienced none of these delays. Mine is pretty much spot on with my outlook.com account on the computer in terms of timely deliveries. On both of my Android devices.

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

When I initially install it, I had it crash on me the next day that I had to wipe the data out of it and start over. Since then it's been good but I find but it's not complete, I don't care who Microsoft bought it from it should consist of everything, Email, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes. The fact that you have to use other apps to get tasks and notes makes it no better than using the conventional method to using Microsoft ActiveSync on the Samsung.

Microsoft needs to complete this application!

Thanks,

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza