Did the Galaxy core prime have multi screen feature like the Note 4 did?

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
did Galaxy core prime have multi screen feature like note 4 did ?

did Galaxy core prime have multi screen feature like note 4 did ?

I mean real multi screen like note 4 , move the screening around and sizing the windows like you are using on computer

not those fail one that only spit the screen in half and cannot move the windows around

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: did Galaxy core prime have multi screen feature like note 4 did ?

This review mentions that it does not have that feature: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Review: Pros and Cons

1) i want to have pure android on my galaxy core prime , what can i do

2)galaxy core prime vs zenfone 2 ,

what you pick , they are both budget phone ,

- i think , galaxy is samsung , big brand big name , reliable . have more experience have more people use their sytle of android

asus , less popular style of android , new, not much people use them .

- asus use intel core , which is my favourite

samsung no intel core , but use a popular british company core , which is alright

- customer service : samsung win , samsung have samsung store and have carphone warehouse help fix phone ( i live in uk )

asus customer service would be not very good

price : pretty much the same

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Do you mean you just want the basic Google launcher interface, or do you want to replace the whole ROM? If you just want it to look cleaner, then install Google Now Launcher. If you want to replace the ROM, you'd have to root the phone ([Guide][Root] Root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums) and install a custom ROM, like described here: G360HDDU0ANK5 Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5 released for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H | Android Biits

Hard to say just yet about the ZenFone 2, but stay tuned to these forums, since 15 of us will get our hands on one before the official release in order to put it through its paces and share our thoughts. Be aware that the ZenFone 2 isn't necessarily a budget phone--there are several versions that will be available, and the one we'll be testing is more of a flagship phone (but still at a decent price). You can enter to win one of an additional 15 ZenFone 2's! Reminder: 15 of you are going to win an ASUS ZenFone 2, and there's still time to enter! | Android Central

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

did google now launcher makes the phone faster ? cause i know pure android rom is really faster and smoother then those skinned android

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Not really sure about that. It doesn't hurt to install it and give it a try.