Looking to switch to the Note 4

tnafe

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I have been having a terrible time with the Nexus 6 and the horrible random rebooting issues. I've already exchanged my phone once which the replacement also has rebooting issues. Now T-mobile wants me to uninstall all my downloaded apps and install them one at a time over the course of days. They think an app is cauing the problem. What a bunch of crap.

I'm contemplating a switch to the Note 4 but curious to know if there have been any consistent issues that people are seeing with the phone? I have a Galaxy Tab S 10.5 so maybe the Note 4 would be a good fit?

Posted via the Android Central App

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
The note is a great phone. You could test tmobiles theory and just go app free for a day or two, see what happens. What they are saying is not out of the realm of possibility, but not following any Nexus threads, I could not tell you if that is a normal Nexus problem.

Posted

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the tab 4 8.0 and its a great fit with my note 4. I havent had any issues w the note 4, go9d battery life, its quick. Im on verizon and we got lollipop today, so afterwards i did the fac reset and set my phone up from "new". So far no issues w the phone.

I recommend the note 4 to anyone who doesnt mind a bigger phone, and since you have the nex6, it wont be an issue lol.

Good luck

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz