Note 4's Camera is the best of them all

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Look at shootout here: Galaxy shootout: Blind camera test - page 2 - GSMArena.com

Very interesting image (last image) of the red carpet on the balcony, the Note 4 stomps all over the S6 in terms of detail. The S6 showed no lines on the detail whatsoever, it was plain red with no texture!

This only comes to fortify my decision as I was torn between the 2 two weeks ago but I bought the Note 4 for the better camera which I've researched extensively before buying and the larger battery which as we can see in the S6 forums, to no surprise, is a joke,,,,a higher resolution screen with a smaller battery than even the S5........ Samsung's management have their head stuck somewhere to make such a horrible decision on the S6, they took too big of chances with no SD card slot, no removable battery, not a better camera than the older Note 4, smaller battery size.....I feel their sales will go down again just like it did a while back with the S4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It actually has a ton of pre-orders already. It's looking like it will be Samsung's best selling phone to date. The S4 is it at the moment. They went down with the S5, not 4.

And which picture has a red carpet there? I didn't see anything like that in the pictures linked.

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Ahh thanks for the correction about the S5 not S4 my bad, I lost track......

and here's the carpet, it's right there in the pics man

11j3e6s.jpg

and BTW, if the S6 is having the largest pre-orders, that's because Samsung created a lot of interest by announcing the phone in March and not releasing it for a month, that kept people eagerly waiting. I must say the build quality is awesome and it shines on the outside.....but then as we see on the S6 forums, poor battery life, coupled with a bad camera which many may not notice unless doing a comparison with other phones, this phone will lose its value when you come to resell it in no time due to the bad battery and no SD card slot

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Ahh thanks for the correction about the S5 not S4 my bad, I lost track......

and here's the carpet, it's right there in the pics man

http://i62.tinypic.com/11j3e6s.jpg

and BTW, if the S6 is having the largest pre-orders, that's because Samsung created a lot of interest by announcing the phone in March and not releasing it for a month, that kept people eagerly waiting. I must say the build quality is awesome and it shines on the outside.....but then as we see on the S6 forums, poor battery life, coupled with a bad camera which many may not notice unless doing a comparison with other phones, this phone will lose its value when you come to resell it in no time due to the bad battery and no SD card slot

Oh, the rug in the window 😅
Didn't see that. My bad

The only issue I'm seeing with the device is average battery life. 4-5 hours of SoT is what I'm seeing, maybe a bit more if they're lucky. The camera though, is fantastic. I've used it in store and I know people who already own one. Nothing but praise for it. Even one that previously owned a Note 4 and 6+ (Ambassador Almeuit)