Trading the note 4?

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
After reading all the feedback and thanks to everyone, I think I'm just gonna stick with the note 4. I couldn't justify the trade even though it seemed like a good offer. I find the note 4 superior to those 2 phones.

nasc2k

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Why would you trade your 1 good working phone that you are using for 2 phones of which only one can be used at a time?

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
That stuff does happen when you can't activate phones. You should run the phones through checkmend or whatever it's called. It's like a carfax for a phone essentially.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Even if the phones are clean now, he can still report them stolen after he registers an equipment swap to your phone. I wouldn't do a trade like that (assuming I wanted one of the phones he has) unless it was done at the carrier's store, and the change of ownership of all 3 phones was registered with the carrier before the store associate handed the phones back. (Once you're the registered owner of the G3 and Z3, he can't report anything about them - he's not the owner.)

Whether you think it's a good trade or not is up to you. I like a lot of features of each of the three phones, so it would be a tough decision for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy