Verizon Sound Settings - Help, My Alarm Won't Sound

mike7328

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all.

I know this has been an issue with Lollipop updates to other phones, but when I read those forum posts, people are recommending fixes with settings like "interruptions", etc, that I don't see in the Verizon Note 4 Lollipop Sound Settings on my phone.

This morning I overslept and was late to work because the alarm app (Alarm Clock Xtreme) did not sound. When I woke on my own, I picked up my phone and the alarm app was open and displaying the visual alarm, but no sound.

How do I mute all sound while I sleep while still allowing my alarm to sound?

ronb

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
The alarm sound is set, volume wise, in the alarm app/clock app. All other sounds are set and muted with the volume buttons.
I just have the alarm sound as loud as I want it and use the volume button to silence or vibrate all others.
Good Luck!
Ron

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
In Alarm Clock Xtreme, click the 3 dots to the right of the alarm and select "Edit" - scroll all the way down until you see "Advanced Settings" and click that - again, scroll all the way down and you'll see "Play in silent mode" - make sure that is checked - exit that screen and then click "Done" at the top - you need to do that for every alarm you have created too. That should solve the problem (but test it right away, I don't want to be your reason for being late again tomorrow!) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress