Stickman Golf choppy after Lollipop Update

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I just updated my note 4 to lollipop and did a factory reset thereafter. I am noticing that my favorite game, super stick man golf 2 (don’t laugh), is visibly choppier now than before and its definitely not as smooth a framerate as I remember before the update.

Would anyone with the game and lollipop be able to see if they see the same performance hits as I do, just so i can tell if its my device or the game itself? Its still playable, but you can definitely see that the power meter is not always smooth, nor is the trail of the ball.

For those in the know, would it make sense that the game runs worse on lollipop than on kit kat? If anyone knows of any suggestions on how to improve the performance, please let me know

Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just updated my note 4 to lollipop and did a factory reset thereafter. I am noticing that my favorite game, super stick man golf 2 (don’t laugh), is visibly choppier now than before and its definitely not as smooth a framerate as I remember before the update.

Would anyone with the game and lollipop be able to see if they see the same performance hits as I do, just so i can tell if its my device or the game itself? Its still playable, but you can definitely see that the power meter is not always smooth, nor is the trail of the ball.

For those in the know, would it make sense that the game runs worse on lollipop than on kit kat? If anyone knows of any suggestions on how to improve the performance, please let me know

Thanks

Does the game need to be update for better stability with Lollipop? When was the last update pushed out for the game?

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
hey thanks for replying. looks like the last update was in december, so im not too sure. i really just wanted anyone with the game and lollipop to tell me if they too had a drop in framerate to see if it was a prob with the game, or if was my device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87