My Note 4 won't connect/pair with my bluetooth headset.

deadgirlwalk

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My Note 4 seems to be having issues connecting to my bluetooth headset. In fact,it doesn't even seem to see it at all.

The headset is the GoGroove BlueVibe EBX and worked just fine with my Galaxy S3 just fine.

I've cleared the system cache and reset my phone and still nothing.

Any suggestions on what I might have missed?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
This is probably a dumb question, but are you activating the Bluetooth device by pressing a button on it when when your phone is looking for it?

deadgirlwalk

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Yep...I turn it on and hold the button that makes it available to connect and then try to pair/connect with my phone,and nothing happens.

The headset never shows in the list of available devices.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Should work with it. Needs to be solid light while "searching " for it.once it's solid on headset,release from holding

Posted via the Android Central App

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Make sure in your Bluetooth settings you have "visible to all nearby Bluetooth devices" selected. It won't connect the first time if that box is not checked. I did the same thing. Took me a few tries to figure it out.

Posted via Android Central App

deadgirlwalk

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I've tried all those tips and still nothing.

The only things that will show up for me in the list of available devices are my computer and my bf's Note 4.

deadgirlwalk

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I've tried deleting the pairing with everything else. I've tried the app.

Right now the only things my phone will pair with is another Note 4,and my computer.

This headset worked just fine with my Galaxy SIII, I might just have to get something else at this point.

Misifuso

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi.
Had you resolve this issue? I have the same problem can't pair/connect my qy7 earphone to my note 4.
As you, on my Galaxy S3, it just work s fine..

grossejager

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I figured it out - I'm not certain if you have to clear all paired devices first; however, if you hold down the multi-function (on/off) button for about 10 seconds or longer, the voice notification will say, "pairing" and the button LED will flicker; this process then paired with my Samsung Note 4! Good luck.

VMLaBrake9222

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I figured it out - I'm not certain if you have to clear all paired devices first; however, if you hold down the multi-function (on/off) button for about 10 seconds or longer, the voice notification will say, "pairing" and the button LED will flicker; this process then paired with my Samsung Note 4! Good luck.
this worked for me :) just had to hold the button a few seconds longer

Jerry Clancy

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, grossejager. Holding the button on the earpiece down until it responded "Pairing..." is what did the trick. Made the device visible to the Note 4.

haringmgapirata

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Thanks! It works! You saved me time and money! God Bless!

Liau

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Thank you so much Grossejager. I have the same problem with my samsung level u after reset my galaxy s6 to the factory data. I have searching for the solutions to my problem for months and it's really hard because I'm Vietnamese and we're not really familar with wireless earbubs. Again, thank you. You've made my day. Ps: sorry if there's something wrong in my english

gautamthapamerii

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank you so much Grossejager. I have the same problem with my samsung level u after reset my galaxy s6 to the factory data. I have searching for the solutions to my problem for months and it's really hard because I'm Vietnamese and we're not really familar with wireless earbubs. Again, thank you. You've made my day. Ps: sorry if there's something wrong in my english
same problem here my level u is not even listed in bluetooth devices...i cant find my wireless headphone in bluetooth section what can i do...
i have done reset..clearing cache , data...but nothing happened...

Gidg6640

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I had the same issue and I also pressed the on/off button for my headset for 10 seconds and then it paired. I didn't have any idea what the muti-function on/off button was.

zubbydubby

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem with samsung A7 2016. The bluetooth headset doesn't get listed in available bluetooth devices even after doing all the solutions mentioned in the thread. I guess this is a general problem with some of the devices with samsung. Someone should really look into this issue. Seems like a defect with the phone because it works perfectly fine with other mobile phones. Hope someone resolves this issue. Thanks.

Adrenexel

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt