How do I get the Charge Boost screen to appear when charging my Note 4?

A

AC Question

How do I get the Charge Boost screen to appear when charging my Note 4

My wife and both have the Note 4 and after the lollipop update when she charges her phone she gets a separate screen that pops up and I believe its called a charge boost sreen. It tells how much time is remaining to charge the phone and has a few other features.
I spent hours trying to figure out why she has it and I dont. I have googled it and looked around the forums but cant find it anywhere.

ranger9010

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I believe this is the screen he is speaking about. I installed something ( have looked and looked and can not find out what it was.) I was asked if I wanted the boost screen on, I clicked yes, and this is the screen I get. After I swipe my screen, this screen shows up while charging. I have a 10,000 mAh battery, and from 10 to 15% it fully charges with nothing turned off to full 100% in about 4 hrs now. Down from 5 to 6 hrs before. Well, I can see where to add a photo of the screen. Please let me know, and I will gladly add the screen shot. SGM Brian Davis US Army (Ret)

Last edited:

ranger9010

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do I get the Charge Boost screen to appear when charging my Note 4

I would add the oic, but every time I try, this site shuts down. I hit "report", so we will see. Will try 1 more time after posting this.

Posted via the Android Central App

RumpRoast

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the app CM Locker has this feature. I used to have it and whenever it updates I have to turn that feature back on in settings

Cristian33

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
there is an application called "omni swipe" in Google Play store! I worked there and I that function! I hope to be that which you ask. boost charge!

ster147

May 7, 2016
Visit site

My wife and both have the Note 4 and after the lollipop update when she charges her phone she gets a separate screen that pops up and I believe its called a charge boost sreen. It tells how much time is remaining to charge the phone and has a few other features.
I spent hours trying to figure out why she has it and I dont. I have googled it and looked around the forums but cant find it anywhere.

ster147

May 7, 2016
Visit site
You may be referring to the Clean Master Charge Boost. Open Clean Master, select the "Me" icon on the bottom of the page then Settings then toggle On/Off Charge Boost Lock Sceen

RifatHurrah

May 9, 2016
Visit site

RifatHurrah

May 9, 2016
Visit site

i know how it appears... just go to settings then Date and time and turn off Automatic Time zone.. when you turn it off Charge Boost screen appears on the lock screen..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol