Anyone keep money in their Note 4?

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So I had put some cash in Soft Card when I first got the phone but never got it to work. I guess Soft Card is gone now and I will probably have to use the plastic card to retrieve the cash or use it up.

Does anyone use any other apps to pay using their phone?

skippyg

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Its very secure. You can have it require a pin anytime you use tap to pay. And it masks your actual card number so if theres a a breach they wont have direct access. Ive also signed up for the free debit card where i load money on it for use at gas stations which are notorious for having card scanners.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Google wallet and it works great. PIN and credit card masking good enough to get me to use it.

FLRubi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Google wallet (GW) for quite awhile and haven't had any problems with it. In fact, I often give my children who now drive my plastic card when they go on trips in case they need money for gas or whatever. Adding funds to the card literally takes seconds from the app. Even better, I receive a notification whenever the card is used so I can even tell where they've been. Give GW a try!

MadMexican73

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I use the soft card app and they sent me an American express reload able card. Which is the same account. However I just got an email last month that soft card was going to transfer my funds to Google wallet. Soft card is no more. Yoy can still use the American express card they initially sent you if yoy still have it. I use it and reload it for free at 7-11s.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Just curious here. Is Google Wallet akin to PayPal in that if there's no money in the account, one could still use to pay since it's linked to a primary bank account that it'll withdraw from?

t1328

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
What everyone else said. Google Wallet is great and is being accepted at note and note locations

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Just curious here. Is Google Wallet akin to PayPal in that if there's no money in the account, one could still use to pay since it's linked to a primary bank account that it'll withdraw from?

Yes, I have no funds in my Google wallet. And actually no bank account. All I have is my discover card. Works like a charm.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Google Wallet is awesome. Love tap and pay (when I can find a NFC terminal). You can also send and receive money without any service charge.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I just signed up for Google wallet. Can anyone tell me what retailers have nfc terminals and who takes the Google wallet card?