S Health app updated, working and very cool

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The S Health app update came and went last week, pulled because of bugs, and the new update rolled out for me this morning.

I really like the new features. You can track water and coffee. Hiking and sports has been added to track and there are a number of activities to choose from under sports. More partner apps have been added as well.

I am soooooo happy Samsung decided to finally get to this update. The previous version of the S Health app was pretty lame. This is awesome. Going on a cool trip to Ship Bottom New Jersey this summer and this app will help me achieve my beach ready goals. Woo hoo!

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
The S Health app update came and went last week, pulled because of bugs, and the new update rolled out for me this morning.

I really like the new features. You can track water and coffee. Hiking and sports has been added to track and there are a number of activities to choose from under sports. More partner apps have been added as well.

I am soooooo happy Samsung decided to finally get to this update. The previous version of the S Health app was pretty lame. This is awesome. Going on a cool trip to Ship Bottom New Jersey this summer and this app will help me achieve my beach ready goals. Woo hoo!

Did u get the update from the Samsung app store or the Google play store?

Posted via the Android Central App

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Guess I get to wait. Since tmobile is stupid and I din have lollipop yet I don't have a summer health update

geekaren

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Happy to hear an S Health update is coming (I'm on T-Mobile, still on S Health v. 3..5.5.0036). I never thought I'd use it but actually find it pretty handy.

For those who've received the update, what version number is it?

googler003

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

Is this a different update from the one everyone has been complaining about?

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I like that you can track BP and glucose. Not overly thrilled with the actual design, but I'm still tinkering with it.

Posted via the Android Central App on my AMAZING Note 4

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I like that you can now turn off the steps tracker. Before the update you could only turn it off by disabling a health.

Edit:nevermind. It's still on. I thought the off button would turn it off on the lockscreen.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non