Google Maps being laggy

Lukas Wilk

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks. I am very happy with Lollipop on my Note 4 (unlocked & unbranded), although there is one thing that changed after the update: Google Maps.

When I was on Kitkat it used to be a smooth and fast experience. Now it lags like hell (while zooming in and out, going through settings, navigating... everywhere!) and made me download Here Maps for daily use, but it doesn't satisfy me either.

My question is: do you guys have the same issues with Google Maps or is it just me? I have done a hard reset today which didn't change anything.

Cheers guys

Posted via the Android Central App

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks. I am very happy with Lollipop on my Note 4 (unlocked & unbranded), although there is one thing that changed after the update: Google Maps.

When I was on Kitkat it used to be a smooth and fast experience. Now it lags like hell (while zooming in and out, going through settings, navigating... everywhere!) and made me download Here Maps for daily use, but it doesn't satisfy me either.

My question is: do you guys have the same issues with Google Maps or is it just me? I have done a hard reset today which didn't change anything.

Cheers guys

Mine seems fine... verizon stock phone, 5.0.1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mama