Faster way to send pics?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I save mine to either Google or One Drive. Then I can open them on my laptop immediately and download what I want or just leave them in the cloud. Either that or go old school and save them to your SD card and then put that in your laptop to transfer.

Sent from my Note 4

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I save mine to either Google or One Drive. Then I can open them on my laptop immediately and download what I want or just leave them in the cloud. Either that or go old school and save them to your SD card and then put that in your laptop to transfer.

Sent from my Note 4

What if I'm on the go and want to send pictures using email?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
What if I'm on the go and want to send pictures using email?

Sorry. I misunderstood the question. I am not sure. I use the cloud for all my pictures so that I can transfer and open them anywhere. If you are emailing then I guess you just attach the pictures and email them. Maybe someone else has another idea though.

Sent from my Note 4

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused.. You want to email pictures using email bit faster than normal email?

As far as One Drive, it is cloud based. All my pictures on my computer and my phone are available to me immediately.

My computer saves immediately to One Drive and my phone syncs to One Drive.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm confused.. You want to email pictures using email bit faster than normal email?

As far as One Drive, it is cloud based. All my pictures on my computer and my phone are available to me immediately.

My computer saves immediately to One Drive and my phone syncs to One Drive.

I took some pictures on vacation, I'm using gmail on my phone. I want to send those pictures using gmail but it takes forever to upload. Any ideas?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I took some pictures on vacation, I'm using gmail on my phone. I want to send those pictures using gmail but it takes forever to upload. Any ideas?

If you are wanting to send them to others, maybe just upload them to Google Drive, it will take a bit and give the people access you want. They can view and even download.

You can also upload pictures from your computer.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I guess I don't understand why you want to use Gmail instead of a cloud based storage. There is no way to speed up Gmail other than a faster connection and that still won't be as fast as uploading to the cloud and then being able to access them from your PC.

Sent from my Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress