How to play music through car bluetooth?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming your car's own stereo doesn't support streaming Bluetooth audio--is that correct?

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
What does your car have now? If it's already bluetooth capable, just pair it with your phone's bluetooth - no purchase necessary. If your car does not have bluetooth, does it have an "aux" plug-in? This could connect to the phone's headphone jack with a male-to male 3.5mm wire, which costs just a couple of dollars. Or does your car have a USB port?

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
2010 Accord v6 it's kept working

I think the type of car question was more geared toward your current stereo setup. Do you have a Bluetooth enabled system, does your stereo have an auxiliary jack (3.5mm plug), or is it a simple cd player setup.
Knowing what you have would assist in determining what options are available.

Posted via the Android Central App

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
it has a aux port and it's bluetooth for voice not for music, it's the accord v6 stock radio 2010.

It used to work plugged into aux port but it stop working.

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
it has a aux port and it's bluetooth for voice not for music, it's the accord v6 stock radio 2010.

It used to work plugged into aux port but it stop working.

It's quite common for the Aux input in you console to go out. It's inexpensive to replace, about $15 - IF you do it yourself. The part number is 39112-TA0-A01.

For streaming music, check out the USA Spec BT-35hon. It connects directly to the back of your OEM radio and can act as a replacement for your OEM HFL or as an add on just to stream music by unchecking Call Audio when installed and paired in BT settings on your phone.

The BT35-hon retains steering wheel controls but does not show meta data on your radios display.

There are other BT modules out there but I'm only familiar with the BT-35hon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary