Birthdays not showing in S Planner

Nick_1020

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure when this problem started as I've only noticed recently but birthdays are no longer showing in the S Planner.

It may well be since upgrading to Lollipop but I'm not sure.

I've seen suggestions to delete cache/data from S Planner but that hasn't helped. I've made sure contacts birthdays are selected in the S Planner settings, I've also synced Google data again but nothing has worked as yet so I would appreciate any other suggestions please.

Thanks ☺

Desisuperman

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure when this problem started as I've only noticed recently but birthdays are no longer showing in the S Planner.

I've seen suggestions to delete cache/data from S Planner but that hasn't helped. I've made sure contacts birthdays are selected in the S Planner settings, I've also synced Google data again but nothing has worked as yet so I would appreciate any other suggestions please.

Thanks ☺

I'm having the same issue. Most likely happened after lollipop upgrade.

What was done to fix this?

Does anybody else know how to solve this issue?

Desisuperman

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I had no issues with it before the update then after I upgraded it stopped.

So I figured out a workaround which is a pain in the *** but it works

Here's what I did

1. Edit the contact
2. Uncheck the set year option
3. Hit Set
4. Save the contact

And now it should save in your calender. You can go back add the year in afterwards and it will still be in your calender.

Having a year of birth for some reason causes this glitch

Last edited:

premanshu bhushan

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site

Thanks ☺
I had similar problem. I downloaded Google calender synced it and now both calenders and s planner show all events as well as anniversary and birthdays

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy