Disabled apps in Nova

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
My only real complaint with Nova is that all of the bloatware apps that I disabled with TouchWiz are visible again in my app drawer with Nova. Not only that, but the apps I disabled are also shown as options during the "Open With" E.G. I tap on a Web link and I'm asked if I'd like to open with Chrome or the stock browser. I disabled/hid the stock browser because I don't use it.

Or if I want to share something, it gives me a choice of say stock email, Y! Mail, Gmail or Inbox. I'd like to eliminate the stock mail option completely because I don't use it.

Is there a setting in Nova that will hide unwanted apps from my app drawer completely?

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
My only real complaint with Nova is that all of the bloatware apps that I disabled with TouchWiz are visible again in my app drawer with Nova. Not only that, but the apps I disabled are also shown as options during the "Open With" E.G. I tap on a Web link and I'm asked if I'd like to open with Chrome or the stock browser. I disabled/hid the stock browser because I don't use it.

Or if I want to share something, it gives me a choice of say stock email, Y! Mail, Gmail or Inbox. I'd like to eliminate the stock mail option completely because I don't use it.

Is there a setting in Nova that will hide unwanted apps from my app drawer completely?

Posted via the Android Central App

Nova Prime.