Note 4 video player lag!

Maxime Eymard

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

Got my Note 4 today... and as title says I experience some video lags - at first sound and video are synch but after 2mn or so the video is more and more off compared to the sound, resulting on bad synch lips for example.

I tried different videos with different formats - mp4/avi/mkv etc... I tried to restart, factory reset, install lollypop, factory reset again and different video players... same results!

My PC can play them all with no problem, same for the S6 Edge and Mate 7.

Any help?

P.S - This is the Exynos version.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried any other third party video players just to see if there are any differences?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Maxime Eymard

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried any other third party video players just to see if there are any differences?

Thank you for your answer.

I forgot to say, I tried a few like MX Player and same result.
Before the post was approved by moderator I solved the problem the way you said, with an other player - VLC.

I wanted to try it before but for some reason the older APK I had was unable to be installed and I was unable to download the last version from Google Play, so I just downloaded the APK of the new one with my laptop.

Still I wonder why this problem occurs? Mate 7 aside, the default video player of S6 should be the same, so why did it work only with S6?
My guess is they added some codecs, or maybe S6 is just more powerful... I would be surprised a monster like Note 4 is not powerful enough to play 720p videos tho...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO