I'm back on a Note 4

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
So I figure I try windows phone ,not bad but lack of apps kills the experience so got me a Note 4 and this thing is just brilliant. ..love it !

trekgraham

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I too spent time in Windows Phone world, had the Nokia 635 while I waited to buy my Note 4. Not bad little phone for the money but hated the lack of apps

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
What apps did windows phone not have that you felt you couldn't live without? Just curious because I've also debated giving windows phone a try.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
What apps did windows phone not have that you felt you couldn't live without? Just curious because I've also debated giving windows phone a try.
Well for one bank apps ...nothing for my bank and not many period also I like to use kijij that there is an app for but only works 1 out of ten times ,Facebook is a mess and even using this app can be frustrating .
Over all experience is great fast OS very smooth was using Nokia 830 and it's one cool phone with amazing camera.
Think I'm gone hold on to it cos W10 is soon to show up on the platform just hope they do something about apps .

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I loved windows phone. I really like the OS. Windows phone lacks some functionality though. The lack of true multitasking was too big of an issue. I wasn't able to upload files in the background or anything. Uploading or downloading a file? Leave the window open and keep that screen on, or else it'll cancel... I really like the home screen and the fluidity. Awesome awesome OS. Fantastic camera. I had both the 930 and 1520.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

ronr9286t

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I also have Windows phones.(1520 and 830). The only apps I really miss are the native Starbucks app and the Comcast suite of apps (I can manage our home security and thermostats from the Note 4).

I too like the Windows Phone OS better than Android (and I know that is to some degree personal preference), specially the settings integration with my PCs. The MS office apps work well on both OSs.

Having said all of that, the digitizer, stylus, and S-Note are the deal-breaker for me. Way too handy to give up.

Ron.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Love my Note 4. Just wish I hadn't updated to lollipop. Hate it

Posted via the Android Central App
Jude... I though the same thing....and in fact, I actually went back to Kit Kat. Compared to Lollipop and all of the issues I had after doing several factory resets, Going back to KK was a bigger upgrade for stability, battery life, BT and WiFi... I'm now LOVIN my phone again...!! Look into it..

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Love my Note 4. Just wish I hadn't updated to lollipop. Hate it

Posted via the Android Central App

Jude... I though the same thing....and in fact, I actually went back to Kit Kat. Compared to Lollipop and all of the issues I had after doing several factory resets, Going back to KK was a bigger upgrade for stability, battery life, BT and WiFi... I'm now LOVIN my phone again...!! Look into it..

Kit Kat gave life back to my Note 4. I didn't like Lollipop