berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I wanted to start this thread over in the 'Phone Wars' forum, but for some reason I can't.
Anyway,
I've grown to prefer bigger screens.
I haven't really researched phones much, because when I bought my Note 2, I don't think there was as much selection in the phablet size.
Now we have the Note 4, Nexus 6, and iPhone 6+.
Are there any others besides these?
Any personal opinions on which is better or worse and why?

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
This is my first foray Into the phablet genre, moving from a galaxy s4 to the Note 4. I seriously don't think I can go back to a smaller screen at this point. After two months, I've grown used to the size, and now it seems that anything smaller is inferior. I know better, but my note 4 is my dream phone, minus the occasional lag of touchwiz.

Posted via the Android Central App

ericmazariegos

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to the Note 4 from a Galaxy s5 because of the battery life and screen size/ quality.. but it is HUGE. seriously.too big. I can't wait to go back to a one handed device. the iPhone 6 is the perfect size, as is the Galaxy s6. when I hand my phone to people it is so big that they don't know how to hold it and they inadvertently fumble around, pressing the capacitive buttons on the bottom.... on the iPhone 6 plus at least there's just bezel. I'm waiting for the next batch of flagships to upgrade next, asap! possibly the LG G5. the g4 looks great in my opinion but I really need the best camera on the market lol.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Can't go wrong with the iPhone 6+ camera, or the Note 4's. If one handed usage is the most important factor for you, then the iPhone 6, and Galaxy S6 are two "smaller" phones with good cameras. A good camera is also important for me, and the Note 4's is quite good overall.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
As far as "phablets" go the Note 4 is still king. I have an iPhone 6 plus as well but have not touched it in the month that I've had my Note 4. It's a great phone. It really is but it is just a bigger iPhone. The Note 4 is so much more capable in my opinion. The S-pen is the big difference maker. Add in real multitasking, SD card and a removable battery and it's the total productivity package. Now the downside is that it isn't as smooth as the iPhone or even as my Moto X, but I wouldn't say it is enough to take away from the overall experience.

Sent from my Note 4

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Note 4 is the only way to go. The others don't have one handed mode. Samsung is the only manufacturer to cater for their customers in this regard. I'm currently texting on mine with one hand. The screen is big but it takes no time at all to get used to it. I'm coming from an S4. Specs and features wise, you just can't beat the Note 4. It's not as smooth as stock android but it has a lot of features that stock doesn't.

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to start this thread over in the 'Phone Wars' forum, but for some reason I can't.
Anyway,
I've grown to prefer bigger screens.
I haven't really researched phones much, because when I bought my Note 2, I don't think there was as much selection in the phablet size.
Now we have the Note 4, Nexus 6, and iPhone 6+.
Are there any others besides these?
Any personal opinions on which is better or worse and why?

My second phone is the Sony Z ultra 6.4"
Brilliant phablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12