Rental Car Bluetooth Killed Poweramp

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Was on vacation last week and had a rental car, which had the latest and greatest audio system that offered bluetooth ability to sync with your phone so you could make hands-free calling, listen to music, have text messages read to you, yada yada yada.

So I synced my phone and started on my way. When I got to my hotel, I pulled up Poweramp to listen to my music and there was no music found. I tried doing a re-scan through the app, but still no music found. Went to the stock music player and all of my music was there. So I figured PA was just glitching, but I was on vacation and the stock player was working just fine, so I wasn't worried about it too much. Fast forward 1 week, I got home yesterday and noticed this morning that all of my music is now available in Poweramp again, so I'm thinking that something with the audio system in my rental car had to be the cause of it. I don't have a bt audio system in my car, so this is the 1st time I've synced my phone up with one like that. Anyone using PA or any other 3rd party music player experience something like this?