NOTE 4, i think I have a bug

Nitrogary

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
recently my Note 4 has been, at the oddest moments, splashing up a screen to warn me of danger and upgrade my system. I know its fake, the grammar is horrendous ! I cant find or figure out why its happening. also along the same theme, a screen will pop up with a siren tone advising me im a "winner". I have not allowed them to go any further but they are really annoying and I know they shouldn't be there. I did download a virus app off google play but it didn't see this issue as it has continued so I uninstalled that also.

any help would be much appreciated.

G

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure they're pushing ads to your phone. I would suggest you download an Ad Network Detector app and see if that can pin-point which app is pushing them to your phone and clean it.

Nitrogary

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
THIS IS CRZY...I just DL'd air push and two other detectors...all three have stopped mid scan repeatedly....this make no sense to me. how can three apps all freeze up during their scan ?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
In this situation, I would definitely back up all my data and do a factory reset.Then just load my apps one by one, just to see if this malware comes back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21