Charging question

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I bought a used note 4 and the charging port looks a little messed up however it does charge, I ordered a Samsung battery charging system with extra battery. Will this allow me to just use this to charge and not the phone? As I am hoping because I don't know how long this "port" will last and does anyone know if it can be repaired? Otherwise phone works great except the battery sucks

markp777

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the Samsung charging system comes with a case that you can plug in to charge the battery

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought a used note 4 and the charging port looks a little messed up however it does charge, I ordered a Samsung battery charging system with extra battery. Will this allow me to just use this to charge and not the phone? As I am hoping because I don't know how long this "port" will last and does anyone know if it can be repaired? Otherwise phone works great except the battery sucks

It will allow you to charge the battery, you won't need the phone. The charging system has a case that allows you to charge the battery using the micro usb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital